Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wizard of oz DVD features review part 2 sing-along

due to being this review poor  done before this will now be update in a better way I hope it part 2 of my review of Wizard of Oz DVD features review and this one will be on the sing along feature on Wizard of Oz.



do I like Sing Alongs
before we get started on full or small review I am sure many will ask if I like Sing along Features must of the the Time I don't use them much but since it the Wizard of Oz may as well sing some songs since they have great and classic songs right after the playlist of songs list below I will give you some of songs that I sing along with along with what I think of the feature as well so here is the playlist of songs below also you can select your song that you like or play all.


1.Over the Rainbow
2.Munchkinland Medley
3.Follow the Yellow Brick Road/You' Off to See the Wizard
4.  If I only Had a Brain
5.  If I only had a Heart
6. If I only had the Nerve/We're off to See the Wizard
7.Optimistic Voices
8, The Merry Old Land of Oz
9. If I were King of the Forest.

there you go the list of all songs that you can sing along with now let get on to the question on what songs that I sing and what did I think of this Feature.


well for the songs that I sing along I pick out some but not every one of them so I pick out the following

1. Over the Rainbow- Because it my fav song of all time in this movie
2,follow the yellow Brick Road
3. If I only had a Brain
4. If Only I had Heart

that about rest of the songs are good but to me them 4 are the only ones that I like singing too and also this is a good feature for the family or your kids to enjoy it is very fun too.


last thoughts
I had fun singing along with a few of favs was not the best at singing but it was fun something everybody should check out on this wonderful DVD Boxset.

sing-along rating
9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...