Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hanna 2011 movie review

                                                                  
Here is my Review of Hanna movie note maybe some spoilers below


Cast

Saoirse Ronan - Hanna


Eric Bana as Erik Heller

Cate Blanchett as  Marissa Wiegler


Well after Watching Hanna Must say It is A good Movie but I do Have some Ups and Downs about this Movie so Lets get Started with Ups as Good stuff That I liked About The movie

Goods/ Action Pack indeed This movie is  Like the way Hanna Skills are like fighting and running as well she sort of like hit girl from kick ass both would match up even in my view I did indeed like the action parts of movies Like the way it starts with the way she be train bye her father to fight off the bad people which turn out to be Marissa who somehow don't like her and was Chase after though must of the movie acting and music in this movie was great but now lets get to the downs of this movie.


Downs Stuff  Whole I don't Have a Lot of Downs For this Movie just a Few it Started Off Good then In the Middle went down hill a little got boring but then it pick up again near the end action parts of this movie was about the only thing I like about this movie and I must say the ending was a ok twist



if you like good action movies Hanna is indeed the movie for you but do rent on dvd first to see if you like it or not.


Wf2008 Rating For Hanna
6.9 out of 10 for very good


more Info on Hanna go here  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993842/
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...