Thursday, July 4, 2013

Grumpy Old Men Review

here is my review of the funny movie called Grumpy Old Men Spoilers Possible Below.

Cast

Jack Lemmon as John Gustafson

Walter Matthau as Max Goldman

Ann Margret as Ariel Truax

Burgess Meredith as Grandpa Gustafson


release in 1993


too me this is one of the best funny of all time Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon are Gold For Acting the story about both of battle over a women ann Margret bye the way in a funny way that was pretty much the story and what neat it was made here in Minnesota during the cold winter of 93 which is cool. too me this movie made laugh unit I tear up all the jokes calling each other names and fighting over a women Ann Margret added  her to this movie made it even more great. she did amazing in this one.


most funny part of the movie too me was when they was fighting on the  ice one of them grab a fish and try to stab him with it very funny also  Burgess Meredith as Grandpa Gustafson was funny too in this one his sex jokes was gold in this and he did a great job in this one too.


this movie I will Remember for a long time and will keep watching it lots of times and keep laughing for a long time if you need a good movie to laugh unit it makes you cry this indeed the movie for you and it will have you laughing for years to come as I still laugh at it  today and in closing still miss the great acting of Walter Matthau,Jack Lemmon and Burgess Meredith may they all R.I. P


Wf2008 movie  rating for Grumpy Old Men

9.7 out of 10 for great.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...