Thursday, November 21, 2013

CBS Storybreak - Chocolate Fever review

here is my review of the CBS storybreak episode called Chocolate Fever note spoilers possible below.


story thoughts
the story is about a young boy who eats too me chocolate and begins broke out in chocolate spots all over his body guess that what happens when you go way over board eating Chocolate  start of episode we see him eating Chocolate a lot too me I think he was way into too much also the mom and dad should of limit Chocolate he was eating it had me laughing with the spots showing up on him  and doctors saying was someone eating chocolate in  here they end up giving a name for it called Chocolate fever because they had no clue what it was must say this indeed was a good episode and very funny too it is great to see this again something I have no see since 1980's.


Last Thoughts
looking back at this makes me miss the good O days when CBS storybreak used to air and wish it was still aired so the young kids of today could see it  I am sure they would of liked it  as much as did the rating will be posted along with links to episode note it has been broken up to 2 parts so will post the links below also after the 2 links are posted will give you the intro to show also.


Part 1 link- http://youtu.be/5nXi90LmJXA

Part 2 link- http://youtu.be/JTac2rND8FQ





No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...