Saturday, January 18, 2014

mystery science theater 3000 fan made Twilight review

there is no doubt that I am not much of a fan of  Twilight  after running into a fan made video of called MST3K-ing Twilight Could not stop laughing it a funny this the only way I would watch the film again so after see the short film I have come up with the top 2  funny things  voice overs during the film 

1. when edward cullen looks at bella at the end the guy says I like jello.

2. when edward walks in the guy says Uh oh, level 5 smug alert I could not stop laughing after that one very funny.


them was top 2 funny voiceovers of film very funny stuff it was cool added mystery science theater 3000 guys at the bottom don't think that  mystery science theater 3000 guys from the series did voiceover but they did   amazing job on this with the voice overs it felt like I was watching a  mystery science theater 3000 episode in the end they should bring back  mystery science theater 3000 and have them watch today bad movies but I doubt it will happen below will post the video do note this the only time I will say Twilight is great don't get used too it  Ha haha.


MST3K-ing Twilight RATING 


6.8 out of 10







y


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...