Friday, September 5, 2014

Rollercoaster Movie Review

here is my review of the movie called Rollercoaster note spoilers possible below.

release 1977


movie thoughts
must say this is indeed a great  movie but would of like like a little more action first part was indeed scary this was indeed one crazy man blow up Rollercoaster and end up killing people over money after the first scene it was waterdown to the cops trying to figure out who he was before he did it again but the young man was indeed making a fool of the police though out the movie and acting wasn't too bad it was good we got to see a young helen hunt play the daughter which was cool pretty much the whole movie wasn't bad ending was kind of odd though.


final thoughts
 Rollercoaster is indeed a great thiller but not enough action scenes in view but it was good I did like it as I think I didn't think I would below is trailer and rating of the movie.

Rollercoaster rating
6.5 out of 10 for good

IMDB link- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076636/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...