Friday, August 7, 2015

Wizard of Oz DVD features review part 37

after a break it has return the Wizard Of DVD Features review is back and it time again but before we start next week due to me going to Fargo blues on Friday I will be posting Wizard of Oz DVD features on Thursday next week so just letting everybody know so let get started on this review shell we.


Last time we review the greatness of Victor Fleming this time we look at the man behind the greatness of this classic oz books series called L. Frank Baum The Man Behind the Curtain a 27 min film on the life and times of Frank Baum.

must say this was a good look at the man himself now it shows you everything on how he got started on The Oz books which he went though a lot to get it going  also it shows on how he meet his wife and started a family I did like this learn a lot more about Frank Baum the man behind the classic wizard of Oz movies and books it is indeed a must see if you get a chance to watch this it a very well made 27 min Film on him could of been a bit more longer like 1 hour otherwise it was good.


Thoughts from me on Frank Baum and his Oz Books
Figure I  write more to make this blog a little bit longer so what Do I think about the books well I am still Reading his first Oz book and so far it is Wonderful it is indeed like people say a Classic and they are right like how story goes there is a lot of stuff you read in this book that not in 1939 movie but I like that  because it lot of new stuff to me as well so good book indeed and I do plan on reading more of his books down the line so if you get a chance read some of his Oz books they are indeed amazing from what I see so far and without this man the Wizard of oz would not be around with out him next book when I find it that I will be reading will be The Marvelous Land of Oz looking forward to reading it and more of his books in the future.

well that it for this week review see you next Thursday as this Wizard of DVD features review keeps on going blog was kind of short because I was busy.


 L. Frank Baum The Man Behind the Curtain film rating

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...