Friday, July 1, 2016

cinderella 2015 movie review

in case cinderella 2015 movie wins over the karate kid 2 in the poll then this will be the review for this week ends up a tie it will post the friday after karate kid 2 which I pick in the tie breaker so here is the review of Cinderella movie from last year.



movie thoughts
I have to hand to disney first didn't think it would be great but after watching it was indeed great effects was amazing too even the acting is good don't say that much though Helena Bonham playing the godmother was something she was good it can of odd to me because I am used to see her playing someone bad in harry potter movies but she again fit in well with magic in a good way and not a bad way this time. first half of movie starts off with being sad though the way her stepmom and stepsisters treat her I can of wish she would give them a nice slap in the face but that pretty much ruin the story. movie did well staying with the tale and not changing much a few changes though one thing also glass slippers look amazing too also hats off to Cate blanchett for playing the evil stepmom her acting was indeed good in this one pretty much the whole movie was great and fun I liked it a lot.



final thoughts
no doubt about this is one of best live action movie tales I see if you like cinderella story watch it sometime it is awesome


cinderella 2015 movie rating

10/10 for amazing










No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...