Friday, April 14, 2017

EarthQuake 1974 Movie Review

Well for This Week Movie Review will be a more action pack from year 1974 called Earthquake.


Movie Review
No Doubt this one will not be crap on like other movies I  review did this was indeed a great disaster Movie from start to end great build up on first half they did not see this huge Earthquake coming and it was huge long Earthquake almost thought it would never end they did a great job of making it scary moments of earthquake had me at edge on my seat the Whole Time. this what I like about good disaster movie like after earthquake was over worder what going to happen next and from there more edge of my seats moments when aftershocks hit and dam broke hit after they were trap below buliding when they were climb to get out you can see the water quick moving in I was like yelling better hurry up because here comes the water it was very close it was lucky some got out and not many did. like this movie as for the ending it was great and sad ending was shocking death of someone who I thought would be there at the end but was not did not see that coming either but the movie had a better ending then a crap one.

Acting
Hats off to actors of this one Ava Gardner, George Kennedy and others they were Fantastic on this one hope they got a award this one some of best acting I see in Whole.

Effects
Great Effects when Earthquake hit and aftershocks hit scenes was better then Disaster movies that is for sure had me at the edge of my seat a lot.

Final thoughts
this was a great 1974 Earthquake movie that I see I will now put it as one of my top favorite Disaster and Action pack movies of all time better then today Disaster movies which are not too good. so watch Earthquake 1974 if you are looking for a very great Disaster Movie well that it for this Movie review next week there will be another Disaster movie review coming your way that has to do with fire so we will see you next week for that one.


Earthquake (1974) Official Trailer #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...