Friday, June 9, 2017

Dirty Dancing 2017 remake movie review

Well it's time for another movie review which is called Dirty Dancing the remake now do note things might get out of line with this one because it was not well  not good at all.

Movie review
From what I see in this one it is worst remake I see and is a slap in the face to the 1987 Dirty Dancing as soon I heard it was going to be remade know from there it was going to bad figure I would check it out to see how bad it was it turn out to be the worst movie in history from start to end it was plain trash so below is why I thought this was well trash and not good.

Bad list
1. Music in this not much just singing most of time which was bad they could not get any rights to the ones from 1987 movie so pretty much give us trash songs if no singing.

2. Acting was not good at all worst acting I see in years this cast was looked like they did not want to be in this one with the way they were acting also thee one who played johnny looks like chase from arrow in my view who ever put this cast in you mess up big time in my view.also one playing baby   abigail breslin was not good

3. Dancing in this one look like they were not try they try copying every move from 1987 dirty dancing but failed in my view should of got better dancers in my view.

4. Added stuff new storylines they pretty much give more of storys to mom and dad sex  problems umm this is dirty dancing which forces more on baby and johnny and dancing  not on mom and dad  sex problems a lot.at the end they seem to add extra where they meet again at a musical of dirty dancing this how it started sort of but them too run into each other and they are not with each other and she married to another guy with a daughter so that was pretty much a slap to face of us fans should of been left out  yeah big ouch there who ever thought that was good idea added that was a fool

Final thoughts
Overrate a bad movie remake not better at all then 1987 dirty dancing pretty much a slap to face in my view they should of never been remake this one also after this give me less hope for future remakes and I had to go back and watch 1987 Dirty Dancing to well get bad taste out of my mouth. also was happy Jennifer Grey was not in this as well it would be best never to show this again on tv.

Dirty dancing remake rating
1\10 for bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...