Friday, July 21, 2017

groundhog day 1993 Movie Review

allright been waiting for years for this is now my 100th Movie Review and for 100th movie Review I pick a bill Murray classic called Groundhog day from 1993 directed bye  Harold ramis rest in peace still missed as of today and for this movie review started every week will be change the way I review a movie let see if this goes well if not will go back to the Root all right let the review started right after some of great cast list here we go movie review 100.


Release 1993

Cast name list right of real names
Bill Murray- Phil
Andie MacDowell-  Rita
Stephen Tobolowsky-   Goofing Ned
Brian Doyle-Murray-  Buster
Marita Geraghty-  Nancy
Angela Paton- Mrs. Lancaster
Rick Ducommun-  Gus
Rick OverTon- ralph
Robin Duke-  Doris
Willie Garson-  ???
 Harold ramis- Neurologist

Story
Phil(Bill Murray a Weatherman, is out to cover the annual Emergence of the groundhog from it's hole. He gets caught in a blizzard that he didn't predict and find himself trapped in a same day over and over again until he gets it right but how is the question?

Good
A  great  comedy Movie this is  with Bill Murray to me this a classic funny movie with him going though the same day over and over again doing stuff that cause to kill himself and do odd things  but each time he does that he still wakes up and it's groundhog day that about it but the way this movie was set up work well jokes will have you laughing very great acting in this one from bill Murray and Andie MacDowell who was good in this one as well there is lots of goods in this movie that will have you laughing and enjoy it as well like I did and right saying this indeed one of best comedy movies I see indeed not a lot of spoilers this one not give away too much.

Classic Movie or not
this to me will forever be a classic movie for years to come Bill was awesome in this one this was one of his best out of many movies so yes this is a classic movie in my view.

Bads
there nothing that I see that wrong in this movie nothing I can if I did would update this quick but nope found nothing.


closing
I think I said It many Times in this review this is a great movie and One of My Favorite Bill Murray Movies and I hope to one day Review another one of  his greats What About Bob? maybe sometime soon but  not for a whole as I got some movies lineup after next week break so hope you liked this 100th Movie Review of Groundhog hog and if your fan of Bill Murray and have not see this one do so because you will like it in my view. also this new way I be doing the reviews did this before figure I go back to this root and add a few more twists.


Groundhog day trailer

Groundhog Movie 1993 rating
9.5 out 10 for Great








No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...