Wednesday, July 4, 2018

My Science Project (1985) Movie Review

here is a movie that I see as a kid back in the days and figure I will Review it for today it is called My Science Project from 1985 so here is my review

Rated PG

Story
A teen and his GirlFriend raid a military junkyard and find a time travel contraption from a  UFO

Cast
John Stockwell as Micheal Harlan
Danielle von zerneck as Ellie Sawyer
Fisher Stevens as Vince Latello
Raphael Sbarge as Sherman
Richard Masur as Detective Isadore Nulty

Movie Review
well this is the first time I see this movie in years and I have to say first half was kind boring but 2 half it picked up once they figure out it was time travel contraption look pretty cool but they did not know what the thing could do  so all hell goes down after teacher gets sucked in  it and send back in time which can of creepy  time travel contraption gets out of hand and school turns into wild kingdom with odd stuff happen after nerd mess with it when she told him not too so school pretty much look like wild kingdom show up with odd looking things from the past showing up would be cool if presidents from past show up but they don't pretty much it had a great ending not a bad movie this was from start to the end.

Acting
acting was not bad odd see Dennis hopper in this he funny though as  the groovy teacher lol.

Final Thoughts
not a bad movie it was fun watching this crazy movie again it was nuts but fun to watch check out My Science Project if you have not check it out you will be in for one heck of a ride if you do watch and get ready for the final 80's movie review for this all day 4th of July 80's movies reviews see you in the next hour.


My Science Project (1985) rating
7.5 out 10 for crazy movie

My Science Project trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...