Saturday, August 11, 2018

RoboCop (1987) Movie Review

well another Cornfest is here and for this year event figure for the first time ever to do a movie review and today movie review is a movie I see back when I was a kid called RoboCop.


Rated R

Story
In A violent, near- Apocalyptic Detroit, Evil corporation Omni Consumar Products wins a contract from the city government to privatize the police force. To Test their Crime-eradicating cyborgs, the company leads street cop Alex Murphy into an armed confrontation with crime lord boddicker so they use his body to support their untested Robocop prototype. but when Robocop learns of company Nefarious plans, he turns his on his masters.

Cast
Peter Weller as Officer Alex Murphy/ Robocop
Nancy Allen as Officer Anne Lewis
Dan O' Herlihy as the old man
Ronny Cox as Dick Jones
Kurtwood Smith as Clarence J, Boddicker
Miguel Ferrer as Bob Morton

Movie Review
after see the Reboot crap I needed to go all the way back to 1987 to rewatch the very first Robocop movie again which is still my favorite movie by the way this movie is fantastic the plot is set up nice it is about a cop who gets shot by bad guys so a company using his body to create let say a super Robot name Robocop to fight the bad guys and the ones who killed him also during the movie he does have memory of his past life as well on who he was, what I like about this movie is it has lots of action also news Segments as well fit in great in fact that way movie started not many movies I see do that it was pretty awesome even commercials was great this is another reason why I love this version Robocop movie Segments had not much to do with the plot but throwing them in fit in well with the movie was pure genius. yes this movie to me was awesome from start to the end a lot of edge on your seat moments as well again this movie is better then remake and still stands up well here in 2018 hats off to writers and everybody who made Robocop a hit in my view because it was great.

Classic
I think Pretty much what I see in this one fits well as a classic movie for years to come it was release in the 80' s and fits in very well with that Era so it's gets a thumb up from me for being a classic and I think pretty much everybody does agree with me as well great movie,

Acting
the acting in this one was great hats off to everybody in this also Peter Weller as well he was great as Robocop he played him great and he gets a lot of credit from me as well he was fun to watch in this one as Robocop he is still the true Robocop today to me.

Most Brutal Death in Movie History?
I have to say yes watching him get Killed was Scary and send Chills down my spine unlike other deaths that I see in Movie History so be careful if you can't handle Brutal death Scene this one you may want to close your eyes unit it was over it was pretty much mess up.

Closing thoughts
one of best Robocop movie out of series in my view great action and scfi Mix Movie I like this movie a lot and have watch it a lot here in the future also did like how the movie ending as well that way I would had a ending to a great movie with a nice smile do watch Robocop today if you have not because it is a fantastic movie.

that Pretty much it for this CornFest Special movie review event have a great day everybody and next movie review will be on wednesday as I head to fargo on friday.


RoboCop (1987) rating
8.5 out of 10 for great.

RoboCop (1987) Official Trailer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...