Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) Movie Review

Happy Halloween and we started off with the the first out of 7 Nightmare on elm Street Movies Reviews For Halloween.

Rated R


Story
The monstrous spirit of a slain janitor seeks revenge by invading the dreams of teenagers whose parents were responsible for his untimely death.


Cast
John Saxon as L.T Thompson
Ronee Blakley as Marge Thompson
Heather Langenkamp as Nancy Thompson
Robert England as Freddy  Krueger
Johnny Depp as Glen Lantz


Movie Review
If there is one movie that gives you nightmares it is this one Growing up Freddy was one out many Icons that was popular for horror I did not get to see back in the 80's because I was just a kid but I did see it when I was a teen and me and Friend renting the movie when I see it for the first boy it did scared the heck out of me the story is about a guy who kills children then dies in the fire and years later returns and now in Dreams killing teens with Knifes on a glove he look pretty scary as well so only to survive is not too fall a sleep if so Freddy takes over and play minds games then slice you and kills you in bad ways gore and blood is very high along with body count as well as for the ending it was great because they make you think if this was a Dream or not the ending was spot on for a greaty Horror movie.

Classic Freddy Movie
oh yeah it is a great start to the series of many Nightmare on elm Street movies so yeah a 80's classic for Horror in my view.

Final Thoughts
Great movie to start off one of best movies series of all Time in my view Robert England is the true Freddy in this one not the one in Remake at all which I see and was not good at all much this movie also had a very young Johnny Depp in it and guess what this was the very first movie he was in which is something watch Nightmare on Elm street if you like Good O Horror movies and also stay turned in the next hour will be Nightmare on elm street 2 Movie Review

Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) Rating
9.5 out 10 for great

Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...