Tuesday, December 25, 2018

???? (1990) Movie Review

Well The Final Movie Review of the Year This Christmas Day goes to The Movie Home Alone But Before I start it's been another great year for me Writing movies Reviews I just passed 200 Movies Reviews a few days again ever Since I started and I am Looking Forward to Writing More in 2019 so Just want to wish Everybody A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and now let started with the final review of the year by me Home Alone.


Rated PG


Story
A eight-year-old troublemaker must protect his house from pair of burglars when he is accidentally left home alone by his family During Christmas Vacation.


Cast
Macaulay Culkin as Kevin McCallister
Joe Pesci as Harry lime
Daniel Stern as Marv Merchants
John Heard as Peter McCallister
Roberts Blossom as Old Man Marley
Catherine O Hara as Kate McCallister


Movie Review

This is another movie I see back the day at the Theater and from there it become one of Favorite movie of all time it was funny how the parents left there kid at home after a fight that dumb Buzz cause so now Kevin left home alone can have fun doing anything he wants that when movie gets fun as well because whole he having fun two robbers who rob Houses and leave the water on aim Kevin House next so now Kevin will have to find a way to keep his house safe and himself from the bad guys and watch he fights off in a funny way he was a smart kid that for sure that another reason why I like the movie as well. this is another great John Hughes writing by him as another one of his amazing movie.


funny parts
Traps at the ending battle the way the bad guys were outsmart by kid was funny and some Traps made me ouch that got to hurt guess you can say they were not ready that parts that made this movie gold and great as well there is a lot of laughs in this one.


Acting
The Whole cast did a Great job for acting in this one they made the movie Amazing and Fun so Everybody in the movie gets a Thumbs up from me for Acting.


Christmas Classic Movie
Yes it is a Classic Home Alone is everything is amazing in this one I did not find anything wrong with the movie after see many times so it get my vote on being a true classic that is for sure.


Closing Thoughts
this is a great start to home alone series because there is many more home alone movies after this one I see most of all them and like number 1 and 2 of the series this is a great movie to check out around Christmas season time and also check out Home Alone 2 well it is another great movie.


Home Alone (1990) Rating
9.0 out of 10 for great


Home Alone (1990) trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...