Friday, February 22, 2019

the Giant claw (1957) Movie Review

This week Movie Review was saving for part of 31 Days of scary or not Halloween Movies Figure I would do this week it is a movie from 1957 called The Giant Claw let's see if I think this was silly or not.

Rated not Rated


Story
Global panic ensues when it is revealed that a mysterious UFO is actually a giant bird that flies at supersonic speed and has no regard for life or architecture.


Cast
Jeff Morrow as  Mitch MacAfee
Mara Corday as Sally Caldwell
Morris Ankrum as Lt. Gen. Edward Considine
Louis Merrill as Pierre Broussard


Movie Review
Look out it a just turkey oh wait just a bird that what this movie is about another movie where people are attacked from a giant Claw from the Sky I was like ok pretty much the first half was that unit the big truth came out and it was a ugly ugly bird that was attacking it look can of funny and silly to me so though for a low B rated movie look like so how to they kill this thing let say big bird took a swim at the end in a silly way to end the movie otherwise this is not worst movie I see but not the best in my view plot was can of goofing from start to the end.


Scary or more Funny
Can of both Bird was Ugly and can of silly the whole movie was like watch out from the Sky Bird from space will Attack you I guess.


Acting
not bad acting but not Greatest either but acting was not worst I see.


Closing
Sorry to make this Short Review but not much to look at for a 1956 movie could of added more to make this scary in my view this is why I pulled it from my 31 days of Halloween scary or not movies reviews coming in October I will leave the link to movie but do note you find this a silly movie like I did.


the Giant claw (1957
5.0 out of 10 for ok


the Giant claw (1957) trailer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...