Friday, March 29, 2019

Flight of the Navigator (1986) Movie Review

This week movie review features a movie I been waiting to review for a long time a movie from Disney called Flight of Navigator which I Liked as a kid back in 1986.

Rated PG

Story
In 1978, a boy travels 8 years into the future and has a adventure with a intelligent, wisecracking alien ship.

Cast
Joey Cramer as David Freeman
Paul Reubens as Max
Cliff De Young as Bill Freeman
Veronica Cartwright as Helen Freeman
Sarah Jessica Parker as Carolyn McAdams

Movie Review
Been a long time since I see this one don't remember the last time I see this as a young kid so do I still like it yes it is a fun m movie and a great movie for the family also lots of adventure movie as well it has a fantastic plot in it about a boy named David who goes on a Adventure with a alien or a robot on alien ship after he travels 8 years into the future so now he got scared see his brother is older then him and for some reason he has not age at all also the bad news is top guns are keeping him under lock and key unit he finds a way to get to the ship and meets Max and from there get ready for one heck of a ride unit the end so now got everybody after him only way out is to get max to find a way back to his time and get home this movie was also funny as well had me laughing some at silly jokes it worked out pretty much a great family Movie to watch with a  great ending as well.
.


Acting
Some great acting in this one Sarah Jessica Parker was in it she was young like her character in this one her acting was Fantastic in this role she made the movie fun as well along with Joey Cramer enjoyed him in the movie as well as for other acting is kind goofing but not bad at all.


Great effects
For a 80's movie Cgi was Fantastic which was pretty cool spaceship  look great get ready to be wow for great effects in this movie.


Funny
When they went to gas station and Big al Character just stand there and look silly it was funny and Max the robot in pee wee voice said hey oink oink Too many Twinkies funny moment of the movie I did laugh at part a lot this was also a great comedy mix in as well for this movie.


 Classic Childhood movie
Anybody who see and like this movie as a kid as I was will see this as a great classic movie me yes I watched this movie a lot as a kid and it is fun movie so will remember this being a 80's Classic movie.


Closing thoughts
One of best movies of 80's in my option everything in this movie works with great music as well for a great soundtrack for the movie so here in 2019 as a adult I still like the movie 🎥 a lot I got it on DVD now so I can watch it anytime in fact might watch again tonight or this weekend have to see if you have not see this movie do so because it is a fantastic movie.



Flight of Navigator
9 out of 10 for great


Flight of the Navigator (1986 trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...