Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Hook (1991) Movie Review

Well for the first time on my Birthday here is a movie that I picked out out of all movies out I pick this movie so here is the next movie review title Hook.

Rated PG


Story
When Captain Hook Kidnaps his children, an adult Peter Pen must return to Neverland and reclaim his youthful spirit in order to challenge his old enemy.


Cast
Dustin Hoffman as Captain Hook
Robin Williams as Peter Banning
Julia Roberts as Tinkerbell
Bob Hoskins as Smee
Maggie Smith as Granny Wendy

Movie Review
For years Hook is one of favorite movies with a great story about Peter Pan who is adult now and forgot who he was unit Captain Hook Kidnaps his kids and now he must go to Neverland and be Peter Pan that he was before and it’s too late only Tinker Bell can help him this about close as Peter Pan story in movies much as I was a Peter Pan fan back as a kid growing and remember see this movie back in the days and liked it it has good acting and good action and is a lot of fun to watch from start to the end it is another of Robin Williams great in my view this movie was Director by Steve Spielberg and he did a great job as well he got a great cast lineup as well Steven was not happy much with the ending of Hook but it ended good and funny in my view.

Acting
Great lineup you had Julia Roberts as Tinker Bell and Robin Williams as Peter Pan and Dustin Hoffman as Captain Hook he did Fantastic as evil Hook pretty much the acting of teens and kids was great as well so no bad acting in this one from what I see.

Funny moments and great moments of the movie

When they were eating food that was not there it was a game Where you Imagine food in your mind then it will show up and it did it was one of my top moments and well there many more that I don’t have time to list.

Favorite Lost boy member
Well I did like Rufus he was funny throw insults at Dinner at Peter it was funny could not stop laughing at that he was great but could of had a better faith at the end is what I think for Rufus.


Final thoughts
If there any movie that I would pick on My birthday to Review it was this one because this another one of favorite movies with Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffman and Julia Roberts which they did great this movie is fun to watch anytime in my view and if you have not see it you should because you will indeed like it as I did.

Hook (1991)
8 out of 10 for great.


Hook (1991) Trailer

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite Robin Williams movies. I remember seeing it as a kid and it was an incredible story and it goes well with the other Peter Pan movies and stories. Rufio was not my favorite but I think one of my favorite Lost Boys was the one who recognized that it was Peter.


    The music by John Williams was truly spectacular in this too, it goes perfectly well!

    I'll always treasure this movie. Thanks for reviewing this one and Happy Birthday 🎊 to you!

    ReplyDelete

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...