Friday, August 30, 2019

Mac and Me (1988) Movie Review

This week Friday movie is odd and Weird Mac and me from 1988.


Rated PG

Story
An Alien trying to escape from NASA is befriended by a wheelchair bound boy.


Cast
Christine Ebersole as Janet Cruise
Jonathan Ward as Michael cruise
Tina Caspary as Courtney
Lauren Stanley as Debbie
Jade Calegory as Eric Cruise

Movie review
Well this one is not a bad movie can of like it even if it was writing can of odd for a story but a good Adventure movie between a boy in a wheelchair and a Weird looking alien who came on earth and lost his family now they must find before NASA finds them and could be locked up for forever I can of like movies like but also think they are Cheesy sometimes but this one had good action and Adventure for a movie did have me at edge of seat a few time and it was can of funny as well after see this movie does below in 80’s fits in well as for ending it was good pretty much a great type movie.

Acting
Acting in this was not the best but it was not worst so In between I say for bad or good Is what I think.

Alien loves soda in this?
Must be they sure use soda a lot in this movie to aliens which was funny in my view everybody like soda even if your Alien.

Final thoughts
Not a bad movie see this movie years ago and figure I would watch again as adult and must say aliens do look good and silly as well but if you do like Adventure movies this one is for and I see you on Wizard of Oz 80th birthday for the movie review of Wizard of Oz 80 years later.

Mac and me (1988)
5/10 for good

Mac and me (1988) trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...