Friday, September 13, 2019

Jason X (2002) Movie Review

Well forgot This was release years later after Jason goes to hell so here is the next movie review to keep things in order called Jason X from 2002.

Rated R

Story
Jason Voorhees returns with a new look, a new machete, and his same murderous attitude as he awakened on spaceship in the 25th century.

Cast
Kane Hodder as Jason Voorhees/ Uber-Jason
Jeff Geddis as Johnson (Soldier 1)
Lexa Doig as Rowan
David Cronenberg as Dr. Wimmer
Markus Parilo as Sgt. Marcus

Movie Review
So is this better then Jason goes to Hell movie this is like Jason goes to space or Jason meets robots because he does go up against them this is why I am not a fan of monsters in space too much because plot of story has some holes each time I see it and this one has some why would you send Jason to space is what I wonder and now he look like super Shredder to me should of keep him on Earth because he returns to kill again on a spaceship now they must find a way to beat this new look Jason and upgrade the movie did not start off bad robot battle Jason was something otherwise Characters was not good again reason why I don’t like movies like this because I see boring ones even though kills were still up but still this movie was no cup of tea from start to end when I was done with this movie just had me shaking my head saying what did I just see.


Acting
You can acting not the best when guy said your safe here in the first half then later on says we not safe acting in this was not the worst but also not the best I see.


Scary
Deaths was still scary but not too scary body count of movie was still high with 25 kills

Did this take place before or after Freddy vs Jason
From what I read after but it can of odd after this we did not get Jason vs Freddy unit 2003 which is something.


Final thoughts
Well Jason in space didn’t work out too me should of keep him on earth would of been more badass too did like upgrade though will say that but Characters Seem more weak though this was not worst I see but was not good could of skip it but I am Review every Jason movie today so next Review is Jason vs Freddy which I have see and looking forward to Re- review it.

Jason X (2002) 5/10 not the best


Jason X (2002) Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...