Friday, October 11, 2019

Halloween H20 20 years later (1998) movie review

Well on to next movie Review called Halloween H20 20 years later movie review

Rated R

Story
Laurie Strode, now the dean of a Northern California private school with an assumed name, must battle the shape one last time, as the life of her own son hangs in the balance.

Cast
Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode
Adam Arkin ad Will Brennan
Michelle Williams as Molly
Adam Hann- Byrd as Charlie
Jodi Lyn O’keefe as Sarah

Movie Review
The story is now 20 years later where They bring back Laurie for this one good idea because now she a dean and has a son so now Michael is after him and now it up to Laurie to save him from evil monster and again must battle her brother who once again is killing on Halloween yet again her son is tired of her keep him and not letting him go do his thing the first half felt like the first movie didn’t get much unit the last half when killing picks up but do say it does get scary at the end though when sister and brother face off again it was great battle and to me that ending pretty much spell the end of series too me never did I watch anymore Halloween movies after this I mean we did get another one but have not see it yet maybe someday but they should of stop after this great ending in my view from start to end it did can of lack but that battle at the end between Laurie and her brother was amazing and saved the movie.



Scary or not
This one was indeed still scary kills was scary and it should be for the series.

Acting
I am happy they got Jamie Lee Curtis back she was great as Laurie again and her Micheal had a lot of history good thing they got her back or else this one would of sucked.

Closing thoughts
This is last movie of series For reviews that I got planned for 31 days of scary or not reviews must say I did save the best for last though even though we got more movies after this from what I heard it was not good so I am saying this is a fitting end to series H20 is maybe next year I Review more of movies of Halloween but for now moving on to next movie review which will be tomorrow.

Halloween H20: 20 years later (1998)
8/10 for great


Halloween H20 20 years later (1998) trailer







No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...