Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Masters of universe (1987) Movie Review

Next movie review for hour number 4 for this 24 hours movies reviews is Masters of the Universe.

Rated PG

Story
The heroic warrior He- Man battles against the evil lord Skeletor and his armies of darkness for control of Castle Grayskull.
Julie Winston
Robert Duncan McNeill as Kevin Corrigan
Jon Cypher as Duncan (man at Arms)


Movie Review
I been a He-man fan for years so figure I watch the movie again here in 2019 and see if I still like this movie or not have to say it is a great even though the plot kind of cheesy still thought it was great movie for action pack and has same Characters I grow up with the cartoon which is a plus also like effects of the movie as well were great from start to end it had a great battle between He-man and Skeleton had a great battle it was indeed edge of your seat battle too me but ending was kind cool Julie mom and dad was alive I think either was a dream or Gwildor sent her back in time to warn her parents that they will die that too me Is what I think happen because if it was the other way it would be Different it was fitting way to end this movie some say this movie is not a bad way to end a great movie in my view. him credit as well most of time I see Dolph movies he playing the bad guy most of time but as He- Man he look close to Cartoon type you can get Is what I think and also Meg Foster as Evil Lyn she played great her eyes scare me sometimes and this role fits as Evil Lyn so some great acting in this one from also young Courtney Cox and Robert Duncan also was Fantastic as well so some great in acting in this one from what I see.

Final Thoughts
Well some say this is not the best movie because it was cheesy some but too me I still like it in today Era still a good movie too me and I think it is indeed worth checking out and I see in the next hour for next Movie review.


Masters of the universe (1987)
7/10 for good


Masters of universe (1987) Movie trailer














No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...