Friday, September 18, 2020

Mission: Impossible (1996) Movie Review

Next Movie review is Mission Impossible from 1996.

Rated PG-13

Story
An America agent, under false suspicion of disloyalty, must discover and expose the real spy without the help of his organization.


Cast
Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt
Jon Voight as Jim Phelps
Emmanulle Beart as Claire
Henry Czerny as Kittridge
Jean Reno as Krieger


Movie Review
I did not see many of movies of series of mission impossible back when it started so figure I check out this one and see if I liked it or not and I most say I like it was full of great Mystery and action and lots of moments that was close to being catch that made you sweat so yeah it was fun movie lots of edge of seat action also the story was good well written was there some boring parts little but not too much and did like the ending battle as well the look on lady face when he took the mask off whole priceless and the whole battle on train or subway remind me of movie speed fight there also effects was cool as well so yeah great movie with a odd ending but it was ok is what I think great movie this is.


Acting
Well I do like Tom Cruise movies I grow up watching his movies from the 80’s to today he was great in this role as Ethan Hunt as for other acting it was was good also.


Final thoughts
Well great start to series of many more to come have not see the next movies will do so in the future sometimes and will review them as well but this was is great if you have not see it and like action movies you will like one as I did.


Mission Impossible (1996)
8/10 for great


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...