Sunday, March 21, 2021

Joysticks (1983) Movie Review

 Joysticks (1983) Movie Review



A review of Joysticks (1983)



Starring..... Joe Don baker, Leif Green and Jim Greenleaf



Director...... Greydon Clark



Synopsis


When a top local Businessman and his two bumbling nephews try to shut down the town’s only video game arcade, arcade employees and patrons fight back.



Warning spoilers possible ahead


My Review 


Well thought this movie would be about arcade More it was but they added silly comedy as well which was kind of dumb it felt like revenge of nerds movie it was silly but what point of story in this well local businessman see what going on in arcade and plans to shut it down and then nerds which I call trying to save there arcade that pretty much it this movie too me wasn’t that good I will give some reasons below.



Well the problem is this movie jokes are Little bland not funny much and plot doesn’t have much thought it would been around arcade more but it was around teen sex which some 80’s movies are back in days I almost turn this movie off because it was not good but I been though worst when it comes to movies like this and figure may of just review this one and it get out of my hair lol oh yeah there lots of nudity in this figure since this was 80’s now days don’t think you see that much In today stuff in this movie if they did in today era could get arrested.



Pretty much this movie is so bad I will say acting was not top acting arcade stuff was can of cool but to me this movie failed to be a arcade movie which would of been something if writers force on that but who write this seem total lost oh yeah if anybody in to nudity almost every 20 mins boobs show up again don’t bug me but every 20 mins is like ok maybe cut that back a few times would of been fine to me too me joysticks is not a movie I like but it is indeed show you what 80’s was for some movies back then also I will say did laugh not at comedy but too how bad this movie is also to close it get rid of that pac man going across the screen when it cuts to another scene that sort of bug me as well.


That it for this review trust me next week will have a better movie to review


Joysticks (1983) rating


Story- 2.0


Acting- 2.0


Music 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...