Sunday, April 18, 2021

I am Mother (2019) movie review

 A review of I am mother (2019)



Starring........ Luke Hawker, Rose Byrne and Maddie Lenton



Director....... Grant Sputore



Synopsis


In the wake of humanity’s Extinction, a teenage girl is raised by a robot designed to repopulate the earth. But their bond is threatened when a inexplicable stranger arrives with alarming news.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


Well this one is one odd movie but it was good one with the whole robot raise a daughter from birth you pretty much see how she grow up with robot mother then it all changes when a stranger Hillary Swank shows up and try to tell her the truth about what going on that where things do indeed pick up with lots of twists on characters like is the robot mom good or bad they make you think both as movie roles on it also good on effects some but not a whole in this one robots look good from start to the end.


Did I think this one was little creepy well sort of with whole robot raise a girl on her own with nobody around I thought there would be a crew with her but pretty much it was just a 3 people acting crew but very good too see Hillary swank again have not see her for a whole she played the woman in this one let say her Character did not have ending I was hope for between Mother there was one heck of twist between them so did the ending had a not bad twist but a ok ending to movie still some questions but that did not bug me at all I am Mother I did like in the end.



This movie is on Netflix as of now if you want to watch it this is another movie I found on there and like it had good story and was direct very nice as well Now would I like to see a part 2 well maybe doubt it we will get 1 I think we should just leave it with this because it was great is all I have to say.



I give this movie a rating out of 10/10 a rating of 8/10 because it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...