Sunday, September 19, 2021

All Hallows’s Eve (2013) Movie Review

 A review of Hallows’s Eve (2013)


Starring...... Katie Maguire, Catherine A. Callahan and Sydney Freihofer



Director....... Damien Leone



Synopsis


A babysitter finds a VHS tape which features various murders performed bye a psychotic clown.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review 


After last week I review a movie with crazy clown name art the clown now week I review another movie he is in so let see if I think this is more Disturbing as last week movie that I review that he is in.



This one id about a babysitter who finds a strange VHS tape that does show gory and disturbing things pretty much first half it just her watching the movie while kids are in bed if you will hoping art the clown would jump out of the tv and attack her sorry you are wrong but after she turns off VHS things look like it was going to pick but after checking kids she goes back to VHS then we see Art the clown doing disturbing things bye stalk a young girl just like first movie sort so we get her trying to run away from clown he is again tough to beat and when he catch her boy again he does sick things and so how did this movie ended again it ended in a very gory and Disgusting way again will say this clown is nasty only watch it if you can hand it this again is top gory and scary from start to the end.



I would like a little more background on Art is he human to me no I will say because you can weak him and try to get away but he right behind maybe they don’t want to tell you not sure anyway again he is one nasty clown in movie history that for sure so did I like this better then last week well sort of yes and not sure the whole VHS tape thing was ok not best though and that ending was indeed enough to turns heads that for most mess up ending I ever see that is for sure so acting in this one was ok can of chessy but not bad so that it for this week movie review unit next week have a good night.




I give All Hallows’s Eve (2013) a rating out of 10/10 a 6/10 for good 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...