Sunday, October 24, 2021

The final (2010) Movie review

 A Review of the final from 2010



Starring.......... Marc Donato, Jascha Washington and Whitney Hoy



Director........... Joey Stewart



Synopsis


Tired of endless bullying and abuse, a group of teens outcasts decides to enact revenge on popular kids by subjecting them to grisly torture



Warning Spoilers ahead



My Review


If there any movie that has lots of bullying it is one plot Is about teens Bullying this group of unpopular teens when it goes too far they look for revenge so that where it starts to get disturbing it goes way to far force them to cut off there friends fingers was disturbing this is way horror movies should be but went little too far here for 2 half of movie the other stuff they did to them indeed was scary made me ouch but as movie roles on you wonder how this is going to stop must say it has some Indeed bad ending they turn on each I thought the ending was not best but it ended where both sides went too far and ended sadly for group that was pick on and bullying in the first half from start to end this was a painful movie to watch.



The final was another tough movie to watch because it hard to get behind one side and 2nd half was indeed scary some and disturbing some of stuff they did in this one can not tell you much I bet they had a little bit hard time flim this one I hope this does not effect them too much in real the actors that for sure as for acting it was ok not best though but not worst I see as for this movie don’t think I be watching again anytime soon Is all I got left to say.



I give the final (2010) a rating out of 10/10 a 6/10 for good 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...