This is link only to Strike up the band movie review figure I do it then write a re do this was a while ago I did this for this great movie with Judy and Mickey check out below and next week on Christmas will be final movie review of this great duo so see you then here Is the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Batman 1989 movie review
Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...
-
allright it's Friday again time for another movie review and this week review I will be review the movie called Evolver do note again ...
-
it's Friday again and I am now getting into doing movies reviews for Fridays again and this Friday review is a review of the movie The ...
-
another friday here and it's time again for another movie review rather its crap or it's a classic and this week we review the movie...
No comments:
Post a Comment