Thursday, June 8, 2023

Ghostbusters (1984) Movie Review

 Starring………… Bill Murray , Harold Ramis and Dan aykroyd



Director……….Ivan Reitman



Synopsis



Three Parapsychologists forced out of their university funding set up shop as unique ghost removal service in New York City, attracting frightened yet skeptical Customers.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


For Ghostbusters day here and me watching this movie many times during the strike here figure will review Ghostbusters again so here we go and happy Ghostbusters day to everyone who loves this movie as I do.



First of all the intro soundtrack was indeed awesome and very cool and liberty movie scene was done very well for camera angles it was well done as well even art was use for top of building I think at start which was cool too was very nice as well also characters are very good in this one bill as Peter is must funny guy yet his role makes me laugh when he around woman pretty one he ties to hit on them is funny as well at start he doesn’t look like he in to ghosts as well like a non believer after they go to library and get scared pretty much there Peter believe in my View bill was great comedy some of his best work in this which made this movie special thanks Bill for making me laugh.



Also what good about this is soundtrack has a lot of good songs ghostbusters song is still age good here in 2023 along with other I heard lots of great songs in this one that fit well like you do you believe in magic and saving the day 2 of my favorite songs as well they were put in at the right time as well that when you know things are going to start heating up with the big rival at the end there good build up by added them 2 songs in movie they mean a lot to me and movie as well just want to throw that out.



As for egon played by Harold Ramis it is still sad he not with us anymore but his spirit is still alive as you watch him in ghostbusters his character not going to lie one of best characters of all time in this one he nailed Egon as well also him and Dan write plot for the movie as well so both was big part of this movie cast and writers as well which Is a amazing so would say thank you too both being a part of this great movie as well as to Harold Ramis you are indeed miss here in 2023.



And to rest of crew thank you as well for making this movie though the years great and for years to come it will age well thanks again.



So last thing I want to get out is oh wait this is spoiler ending so just warning but no need too must see this movie by now.



Ok now I got that out of way was Gozer, terror dogs and stay puft still scary here in 2023 still can of but terror dogs are more scary then anything they did one heck of job making them look scary as well in fact they made villains of movie look great as well so heads up to effect team and makeup crew as well for well making all 3 great for big ending which will still be talk about for years I am sure lots are still talking about that huge stay puft man here in 2023 that for sure.



To close this out again will like to say thank you to cast and crew as well also director Ivan Reitman as well who passed away last year sadly but he did the voice of Zuul deep voice as well which is cool he is indeed sadly miss as well.


Hope you like this review for Ghostbusters on the release date many years I am going to hop off and go re watch it many times as I can this one movie that I will never get tired of watching that for sure so    too everybody have a great rest of your ghostbusters day.



I give ghostbusters a rating of 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...