Saturday, September 2, 2023

Truth or dare (1997) Movie Review

 A review of Truth or dare from 1997 movie.



Starring……. Cassandra Scerbo, Brytni Sarpy and Mason Dye



Director……… Nick Simon



Synopsis


Eight college friends head to a “ Haunted Rental for Halloween. But when they replay the game that made the house infamous, they awaken an evil spirit intent on stealing their Souls.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


Truth or dare is a game but in this movie it turn out to be a nightmare for eight college friends who think it Is fun to rent this creepy house because at start of movie you see what this house do bye playing this game cause them to dare or die must say first few mins look scary of the movie if that what is going happen see this will be one heck of a bumpy ride of truth or dare.



First 5 mins after that we Introduced to The characters of the movie who sound goofing and it’s makes no Sense at all how this guy renting the house off a dumb web site what a fool then game starts at 9 mins or 19 mins into the movie the game starts the house is one in control or something or not sure first dare I will say is indeed Disturbing when house told him to put his hand on hot stove do it in 4 mins or dare does you so the guy does not do it so ghost or something does it there self and so he burn his hand and well you can see his skin on the burner that then 2 dare is girl must lick skin and eat it that where I indeed turn my head very sick game being played well she did it and that was crazy dare.



Then after that movie pretty much got disturbing as well you had to go though 3 rounds in 48 hours must finish the game to win but how do you win this is question this is a deadly game that cost life’s as well.



Pretty much the kills were gory as well they did not listen and payed the price well that was pretty much the whole movie look like it was indeed scary movie and when it came down to final 2 in the car and last dare was told what happen in one of most dumb ending I see they hit a tree and you can hear sounds of them Gassing me for air and that where movie end nothing but a black screen which was bad because who ever write this give us nothing my guess it was one of them guess yourself ending which is a shame.



Will say this was indeed gory and bloody but story of movie would of like more we never found a whole bunch on story on house feeding off your pain or guilt but that how it’s feeds bye taking your soul I guess if we would of got little bit more to story would of been great.


For acting it was ok can of chessy but I was very surprised to see Heather Langenkamp In this she had a small role but played in very good for acting I remember watching her in nightmare on elm street great Actress by the way she not in many movies but nice they got her back in this one.


Well I will tell you the truth about this it was a Syfy movie I read but this was on Netflix where I see by the way it was horror movie that was pretty gory even if the ending was crap so do I dare you watch if so I dare you not to eat anything before watching this because it is very disturbing and gross as well watch it at your risk so well would I watch this again maybe around Halloween time bye the way we only had 2 truths in movie but I give you a 3nd bye telling you the truth of movie it was pretty good unit the ending is all I got left to say,


I give Truth or dare (2017) a rating out of 10/10 a 6/10 for not bad movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...