Friday, March 6, 2015

Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly Music Video Review

Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly Music Video Review below 



ok its once again time for another late night music and tonight I be review the very first Foo Fighters music video that got me  being a fan since it came out in 1999 now what I like about the way is set up its the whole band playing them self and other people like fat people, hot chick and lead singer is playing the women with pony hair do very funny indeed what even more funny is she ask him to a sign a picture or something so he like signing to himself in a odd way must say this is a great video and fun to watch very funny and fun  music video that will indeed like and have you laughing also Jack black is in as well most of people in this one are the band which is indeed neat. no problems with this music video I have it not only a great Song but also again a great music Video that got me being a fan and still am today




Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly Music Video rating 

10 all the way for funny and great 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...