Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Amazing Adventures of Little Batman review

below is my review of the fan film called The Amazing Adventures of Little Batman its a fan movie of the batman tv show in the 1960's



most of the time I don't care about fan films because most I see are not well good but this one I run into the other night and thought it was indeed well done it was create bye Joe Valenti and directed bye  Jordan Wachtell now what amaze with this is the cast is kids 5 years old kids playing batman, batgirl and robin vs the joker, the riddler,  catwomen and penguin must say they did a great job for acting for being that young but what way cool is the bat mobile look the same as the series it is very well done and neat in my view, the story for this film was good last 25 mins but that all time we need to like this in the end you will see someone show up do note its not Adam west bye the way but he close in my view to him for acting pretty much a good fan film this was well lets go the final thoughts shell we.



final thoughts.
my hat off to the cast and Joe Valenti and everybody else you have indeed create a short film classic I do hope Adam west and Burt got to see this they would indeed like it in my view check out the film below.

The Amazing Adventures of Little Batman rating

9.5 of 10 for cute and amazing







No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...