Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Moondance Jam 24 Day 2 review

it day 2 of my Moondance jam 24 review so let get started shell we go below.


after a rainy 1st day we went back for day 2 as soon I got there things have dry up fast that 4 inches of rain was gone and it was sunny and hot up to 88 for a temp but least it was not rain out so we were all ready for day 2 of Moondance Jam.


Friday July, 17, 2015


Honeymoon Suite was the first band I see on the main stage and this was another band I see for the first time and it was great they were like most of there songs another great band from the 80's and I did rock out a few times my rating for them will be 9/10 for great.


next band was Vixen this was also my first time see them live and this band also fit me since I grow up in the 80's and like 80's music a lot they did a great job even had me dance a lot to there awesome music also after one of band members talk to me and high five before she left so that was cool it was awesome to see them live for the first time hope sometime they will return to Moondance jam for a rating will give them 9/10.


Jefferson Starship was next see them years at moondance jam and like there music it was cool they came and play some of them great hits my fav one was the white rabbit song like that song it was a odd song but one of fav songs so it was a great time see them a 2 time around this will be another band that I hope returns in the future for a rating I give them 8/10

Huey Lewis & the News
this was another band that I was looking forward when I first heared they are coming back to Moondance Jam because grow up in the 80's they are my fav band growing up as and they have been there years ago see them also then so it was great they came back and they indeed rock it got me dancing a few times to great favs songs like If This It, The Heart of Rock & Roll and one of fav theme from Back To The Future The Power Of Love had a good time see them good to me if this is the last time see it was worth it see them live play 2 times in my life Rating 10/10


The Doobie Brothers
they were the last band of the Friday lineup I see them many times and like see them live and this time around they were awesome too only got listen to 3 songs do to we being tired out and went home so for a rating will give them a 8/10


Final Thoughts
Friday was great better weather but a hot one rain hold off weather guys said it was going to rain at night but didn't much thank god had a good time at day 2 I did lots of great music and good times with friends and family too. well that it for Moondance Jam 24 Day 2 Review get ready for my Day 3 review which will bump to Thursday this week Because it my Birthday so will be write a blog on my Birthday so that will be cool so unit then have a great day.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...