Friday, July 24, 2015

Wizard of Oz DVD features review part 36

once again it Friday my fave time of the week because it time once again to review another great feature on the Wizard of Oz DVD Boxset and this week we take a look at Victor Fleming Master Craftsman so let start shell we.



this 30 min program look into the Greatness of Victor Fleming it also is great to learn more about him in this one you will see interviews on his collect of great movies and also great scenes from his movies they look awesome so far I Only see the Wizard of Oz bye him but after see this hopefully I will see more of his movies in the future he made a lot of good ones with great acting and camera angles too as well it look likes very good 30 min look into his career hope 1 day I can find another movie made bye him to watch.if you get a chance watch this 30 min program to learn more about him as I did and also I worder how Wizard of oz movie would turn out if he would not be working on it that I don't know just happy he was part of it because he help made a classic movie.


Final thoughts
I would name the titles of the movies he done but that too many for now maybe in the future will edit and add the titles you never know I might but for now will end this and next week there will be no Wizard of Oz DVD features review do too my 3 day review of Moondance jam which starts next week but the Wizard of Oz DVD features will return on Friday August 7 but for now if you get a chance watch this great program on  Victor Fleming it is good that all for this week see you next week for the 3 day review of Moondance jam which starts on Monday.


Victor Fleming Master Craftsman rating

8/10 for good




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...