Friday, September 25, 2015

Ghostbusters-I Believe It's Magic song and scene Review

Last Week I said there will be A review and so here you go Since Ghostbusters is one of fav movie of all time sure I said that before figure I would review one of best Scene that made this movie great as well.


it starts right after  Ghostbusters building Explosion after that you get amazing light show know as ghosts they caught shooting out of Building which is cool because they are all heading to you know where to bring you know to enter the world not going to spoil for some who have not see it. well as Ghosts are going up in the air you heared this awesome song called it's Magic by  Mick Smiley very cool it is fits in well with this great scene also like see Dana or zuul stay in the window and looking then boom the whole thing window and building  Explosion good scene and good building up too the main bad person. well that it for this part now I will give everybody the question on if I will go see Ghostbusters Reboot or not next year or not.



Ghostbusters Reboot next year see it or no.
At first I was Unsure but now see a few things and hearing good news yes I plan on going because I want to see who the main bad person is hopefully they will have a good build up too as old Ghostbusters movie did they give you hints and a great build up so let hope Paul does that for movie also want the effects to be good we don't want poor effects that would bring the movie down as for the movie being good as the old Ghostbusters that would be hard to make it great as the first Ghostbusters if it is good then I will give Paul Credit for making a good movie with Female Ghostbusters.as soon as the trailer for the movie comes out will be review so there you go on if I see it or not.

I Believe It's Magic song and scene rating
10/10 for amazing

video below





No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...