Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wizard of Oz DVD Collectibles Review

in my last blog I said there one thing I have left to do and ended it like that well here I what I mean is now that I will be Review Collectibles it will be short though but just want to review though so let get started shell we.



Limited-Edition 70th Anniversary watch.
it is a very cool watch very rare don't use it I do keep it in the box is what I do very nice watch it is.

10/10 rating


Original 1939 Campaign Book Reproduction
this is another cool and rare item it shows you amazing stuff on how they promote the movie and stuff awesome book that like me you will like.

10/10 rating


behind the Curtain of Production 1016
52-page commemorative Book

another awesome item telling the history on the ones That star and a lot info on Wizard of oz Something you should see if you get a chance you will indeed learn a lot great picture book one of fav books now and one best in my view.

10/10 rating


final thoughts
all of items are amazing very cool they added it with DVD Boxset they had another Boxset come out a whole back but Items didn't look good to me as this and I think extras on dvds are the same as this one so did not buy it because I own Wizard of Oz on DVD 3 times so that enough to me but anyway this DVD Boxset is indeed amazing and you should buy it if you are fan Of Wizard of Oz.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...