Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Back to the Future III movie review

well we have reach the last movie of great Back to Future movies this one called Back to Future III the last movie of Back to Future Series


timeline years in the movie 1955,1885 and 1985


What did I think
back then I was not into old west movies but I want to see how this great movie series ended  and I liked it a lot what a good way to end it with old west style movie where this time Marty  goes back to save doc from being killed was a good storyline even added a love story between doc and clara which was good also like how the train came to into play in this one to help them get back to future overrate a good movie and a good ending to one of best movie series ever made was happy with the way it end too had better endings then well some other movies does from what I see and I see a lot of them too that for sure.


final thoughts
Back to Future III is a wonderful movie and a great way to end this great movie series it is a must see if anybody who has not in this timeline. well that it for this movie series review have a great rest of Back to Future day.



Back To Future III Movie rating

9/10 for great






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...