Friday, October 9, 2015

Jem and the Holograms Official Trailer 2 review

well needed something to review this week so figure I will take A look at another  Jem and the Holograms movie trailer 2.



better trailer or not
let just say it sort of better trailer least will see robot in this who look like a home movies robot could be wrong but that what it look likes guess we will see again I have no plans on see this movie because well it doesn't look good but maybe when it on TV then check out just to see how bad bad it is the cartoon series I see on YouTube is better then this again if they would of got it  right then I may of went to see this movie  later month.


wrong music for trailer
again in my last review I said you do not put a one direction song in a 80's and once again they put a one direction song and no jem and Holograms song just a another bad mistake will it cost them possible thumbs down for put in one direction song.


box office hit  or flop
too me it is likely to flop with the way it set from trailer or it could still make money but if so that will be fans from a band that I just talk about so in my view Flop


Trailer Like or no
after see this it was more of a laugh because it doesn't look good at all the only reason why I did this review was too take a nice dump on it like I did Above shhh don't tell anybody lol and no I didn't like the trailer but take a look yourself to see if it bad or good to you.

Jem and the Holograms Official Trailer 2 rating

4/10 for poor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...