Saturday, March 25, 2017

Titanic - Alternate Ending Scene Review

A few days ago you See Me give my thoughts to the ending to Titanic now here is my thoughts or Review on the ending of Titanic feature on Blu Ray never see in the Movie at all it is called  Alternate Ending Scene.


Alternate Ending Scene thoughts
we see Rose getting Ready To Throw the necklace  in the water then Her granddaughter and Brock see her and rush to her thinking They think she going jump in the Water then Rose show him the necklace his face was priceless saying she had the Necklace and say said yes then she tease him a few mins bye she going throw in the water he did get to hold it for a second unit she throw in the water where it belong it was not bad unit Brock Started to Laugh which was odd both was laughing and from there it was over. not bad but can of like the way of first ending in my view the whole laughing was pointless.


last thoughts
it is nice they add stuff never see on Blu ray edition of movies it shows you what is good and what your happy is left out of Movie this was can of goofing ending I am happy they just stay with Rose throw the necklace in water with no one around then passing away peaceful in her sleep in my view because laughing would of maybe ruin the whole movie Had they maybe got rid of laughing and add something else then I may would like this one as well but happy they used the one now for movie made a great ending that what I think.


Titanic - Alternate Ending Scene rating
5/10 for ok


Titanic 1997 Deleted Scene Alternate Ending









No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...