Thursday, March 23, 2017

Titanic 1997 movie ending thoughts Spoiler

back in the days in 1997 we had one of best movie I see came  out called Titanic now years later here in 2017 people are still talking about the ending so spoilers below if you have not see the Movie if you have then join me below as I give you Thoughts on ending of movie.



Did Rose died or was it  a Dream
too me think she passed on Jack Said she would died old in a warm bed and she did in my View it was not a dream will never know but most think she died in a peaceful matter would I like know though yes but this was best way to have fans guessing for a Movie.


who was there at end
as we see Rose Return to Titanic Ship Jack was waiting for her and clock was same Time titanic went down is that something everybody who went down with Titanic was there  but see comments on YouTube saying Cal, LoveJoy and her mom were there as well I did look and did not see them doubt it they would be there since you remember both Cal and Lovejoy hated them and Rose Mom was mean as well she didn't care about her or others who will die going under in my view this was best way to end it with everybody who went down with the Ship  and not putting Cal, Lovejoy and her mom there anyway even though it was a sad movie it ending great for a Movie that over for 3 hours.


Final thoughts
rather you agree with me or not just want to give out of thoughts on the ending of Titanic movie video will be below have a good night and great weekend as well.


link to movie ending right here at this link  https://youtu.be/8CwnWAk9qU0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...