Sunday, February 26, 2017

Whitney Houston I wanna Dance with somebody 1987 Music Video Review

well it's Sunday and time for another music video Review last 2 weeks we been taking a look at some of great Whitney Houston Music Videos and this week I will review another one Whitney Houston music video called I wanna Dance with Somebody.


Music video Review
been saying it last few weeks that Whitney Houston has create lots of great music videos and this one is another great one there is lot of great dancing in this one bye Whitney and others something you don't see much today Whitney Houston in this one made this video a fun 80's music video even had a few funny moments  where she was grab the guy and shake him then throw him on ground the guy reaction was indeed priceless he like WTF was that about just a fun music video this one great one to dance to as well just a awesome 80's music video.


 classic or not
this will go down to me as another Whitney Houston classic some people out there will say no but this one is a classic to me for years to come.

When Did I first hear this song or see this music video
heard this song on the radio back in 1988 didn't see music video unit it was on MTV don't remember date but I do remember see it for first time on mtv and from there like it a lot for years to come.

final thoughts
well that pretty much it for this review I got nothing bad to say about this because there is nothing with this music video at all this last Whitney Houston music video review I be doing for a bit but will do more in the future and check this music video out if you are big 80's fan like me it is a great music video and I am sure you like it.

Whitney Houston I wanna Dance with somebody 1987 Music Video rating

10 all the way for great


link to music video  Whitney Houston I wanna Dance with somebody 1987 Music Video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...