Friday, February 10, 2017

Hobgoblins 2 2009 Movie Review

well movie reviews is back with Hobogoblins 2 made in 2009 yes for some reason they made a another one so I am taking a risk after see the bad first movie to see if they did better on this so here is my review below do note it may not be long as others if it is bad.


plot
the same as first one you got ugly troll hobgoblins attacking the group but this time you must over come your fears to beat them I think unsure because the plot was out of line.


review
well once again this was not a good movie I thought they would learn after the first sadly no way hobogoblins was not use a lot  again and also acting wasn't good even though the actors names was used from first movie acting was more goofing then first one in my view nurse was can of hot though but that about it for acting you can tell it was bad when one of hobogoblins attack they just grab them and throw them on them self that made me laugh. also there was no blood no gore or nothing and also now you say hobogoblins name 3 times to show up  where did I hear that before hmm. anyway did not like the ending either there reaction to there house burning down was nothing didn't even look sad and just like the first movie the last line was again lame.at least it felt like 1980's one all over again.and also editing was bad too me this movie seem like rushed it they just needed to show hobogoblins more which they failed to do which made movie pointless in my view.

goods
there nothing I see good about this one wish there was but not much like the first movie.

bad
let say almost the whole movie was bad plot was boring I mean you seat there waiting for something to happen and not much so all the movie was bad tell you truth they didn't look scared too much or maybe it was just me.


final thoughts
well that all I got to say about this it was just a replay of first one how can you make 2 bad movies almost the same don't look at me they could of look at first one and see how bad it was a gives us a better one  but nope they went down the same as first one not good so if see the first one do take a risk of see this one because I doubt it you will like it sorry to be mean to this one but when it is bad I take it out on the movie because if it is bad or good I am a movie reviewer.

Hobgoblins 2 2009 Movie Review rating
2/10 for once again bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...