Sunday, February 12, 2017

Whitney Houston - How Will I Know 1985 music video review ,

welcome back to another edition of Music Video reviews Sunday bye me as Notice we now move the Reviews to this section because I think this true place where they belong so with that this week and for a whole I will be Review Some Whitney Houston Music Videos each Sunday for a few months started now with  music video called How will I know.


Music Video Review
This Music Video was Release back in 1985 and it's one of most  beautiful music videos Ever made because you got one of best voices singing it  Whitney Houston in a room of color walking around with dancers all around here dancing some of great dancers we had back then now then you have Whitney Houston dancing as well who is also great dancer as well this music video is full of great color effects and also if you look you can see on video screen you can see Aretha Franklin who was a friend of her and her family show up which was a cool tribute to her as well it was indeed a fun great music video with awesome camera angles as well so no problems with this one at all just amazing.

classic or not classic
yes this video to me is indeed a classic with great singing from Whitney Houston and amazing music video effects and color and everything made this a classic forever it better then watching some of today music video still in my view.

when Did I first see this music video or Hear this song
it came out in 1985 so I was about 5 or 4 years old when this one came out First time I see it was when I was a teen years ago and from there liked it a lot and still do here in the future.


Final thoughts
nothing much more to say just a great and beautiful songs and music videos ever made check it out if you had not because it is pretty amazing well that it for this week next sunday will be review another great one bye Whitney Houston called Greatest Love Of All you will indeed want to come back and see what I have to say about that for now have a good rest of your Sunday,


Whitney Houston - How Will I Know 1985 music video rating
10 all the way for amazing


link to video here- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...