Sunday, February 19, 2017

Whitney Houston The Greatest Love of All 1985 Music video review

well it's Sunday  and week 2 of Whitney Houston tribute music video reviews with The Greatest Love of All Music video review from 1985


Music video review
this was another one of Whitney Houston greats you see a young Whitney as a kid getting on stage for the first then we see adult Whitney Houston getting ready to sing it's  me is like a message of your childhood whatever you done that good also remember it but that why I like this music video it's give you that message kids are indeed future teach them well way song goes this too me is another of Whitney Houston  beautiful songs and videos ever made and well like it for years to come just amazing video and amazing ending as well to music video and she had one of best of all as well.

Classic or no classic
hell yeah this is a classic in my view with one of best voice in music history and message in this video everything in this one was amazing great and will be remember bye me and fans for years to come as a classic

When did I first heared this song
back in school when I was kid teacher would use it as music for slide show pictures show for our whole class so remember that unsure what grade but for some reason I remember that moment and then from there for years to come it become one of favorite songs and music videos of all time so it will be remember too me as my part of my childhood for years to come and hope yours as well.


Final thoughts
well think that does it for this week review it's been fun again review of the best singers of all time Whitney Houston and next week another review is coming again will be review I wanna dance with Somebody who loves me so stay for that otherwise if you have not see this yet many have do check out Whitney Houston The Greatest Love of All 1985 Music video because it is great and see next week with another blog


  Whitney Houston The Greatest Love of All  music video rating
10 for great


Whitney Houston The Greatest Love of All


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...