Monday, September 3, 2018

BeetleJuice (1988) Movie Review

Labor Day Movie Reviews event Starts with Movie Review I been waiting to review for a whole here is my review of the Movie called BeetleJuice.

Rated PG

Story
A couple who Died in a car Accident try to stop a family from moving into there house only problem is they are Ghosts and unsure how to scare them so they may need the help of Beetlejuice to do so to get rid of them but should they trust him or not is the Question?

Cast
Alec Baldwin as Adam
Geena Davis as Barbara
Annie McEnroe as Jane ButterField
Maurice Page as Ernie
Hugo Stanger as Old Bill
Michael Keaton as Betelgeuae

Movie Review
For the First Time in years I am watching this this Movie some of stuff in the movie Scared me as a kid years ago but now years later I find it Funny this too me is one of Tim Burton Best Directing movie in my view this also has a great plot of story of ghost couple finding there home taking over by a family which they don't like but what I find odd why they should care they are dead but anyway they seem to have problems getting them out though so they turn to some goofing ghost name Beetlejuice who is one funny guy but also crazy I have see Michael Keaton in many roles but this one is one of best characters that I see he was great in this one in my view which I liked he was almost like A game host but funny he was not much of nice guy in this one though also to call beetlejuice you must say his name 3 times then after crazy stuff starts to happen also for some reason beetlejuice falls for the daughter and wants to marry her that part of story was odd to me but ok overrate the movie is fun and great from start too the end a very good but one last thing why was her wedding dress red my guess it is wedding from hell theme unsure.

as for acting you had a great lineup Alec Baldwin, Geena Davis, Michael Keaton and  Winona Ryder all made this movie great they were all wonderful in this one along with the others the acting in this did not Have a problem with.

effects of movie were good also dead people did look like they dead very creepy looking as well this was a comedy but it sort of was a dark one as well but it was set up very nice.

most creepy person of the movie have to say the old lady who smokes the way she enter and left was can of scary they did picked the right person to play her in my view she did help the couple out some but not much.

my final thoughts on the movie is this was one of best 80's movie that I see and will remember to come though the years and the movie still holds up well here in 2018 there is a BeetleJuice II on the way if so hopefully the whole cast will be back for that one we shell see otherwise if you have not check out Beetlejuice do so because it is a great movie to watch.

BeetleJuice 1988 rating
7.5 out of 10 for great

BeetleJuice movie trailer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...