Friday, August 21, 2020

Clue (1985) Movie Review

Next movie I be reviewing is the movie based on board game Clue called clue movie.

Rated PG

Story
Six Guests are anonymously invited to a strange mansion for dinner, but after their host is killed, they must cooperate with the staff to identify the murderer as the bodies pile up.


Cast
Eileen Brennan as Mrs. Peacock
Tim Curry as Wadsworth
Madeline Kahn as Mrs. White
Christopher Lloyd as Professor Plum

Movie review
Never been a big fan of clue board game play it a few times but I know how it goes so figure I check out the movie and see if I like it this was the first time I see clue the movie don’t remember watching it as a kid this movie is kind of movies I like love a great mystery with The Who is killer game so this one fits me well I think this one did a great job with six guests who have no clue why they invite there they also think they are there for a party but when guy said now your chance to kill and turn off the lights that where the game start and from there they had me playing as well on who killer was and who this movie also added as well this movie is Fantastic it about as close to the board game with some Surprises had me laughing a lot though good comedy movie this is as for the end did I win and guess right on who killer is well they went 3 ways on who killer is can of odd but not a good twist so which ending do I think ending 3 was the real ending can of like how they did this to throw people off in Theaters bet they had no clue what going on haha a classic movie this was and great from start to the end.


Acting
Some of best acting in this one you had lots of top stars in this bet they had fun making this one the cast was great everybody was they get a thumb up for making this one great.


Final thoughts
Wow what a mind blowing ending there with 3 endings to a movie which makes you come with your own ending look like and make you pick have to say that great ending many today are still talking about it the movie was fun and funny no horror in it was clue and acting was good so it was fun to watch anybody who has not see it yet think you should watch it because Clue is a Fantastic movie.


Clue (1985)
8/10 Great


Clue (1985) trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...