Friday, August 7, 2020

She (1984) Movie Review

She (1984) Movie Review


Well on too the next one hope it is good here my review of the movie called She from 1984.

Rated Not Rated

Story
A remake of the H. Rider Haggard novel about an immortal queen and her adventures. She is the leader of nation that treats men as second- class citizens, during post- apocalyptic.

Cast
Sandahi Bergman as She
David Goss as Tom
Quinn’ Kessler as Shanda
Harrison Muller as Dick
Elena Wiedermann as Hari


Movie Review
So this one was not good because plot was not good much and also most of movie was not can of boring as well some action fighting but it was can of odd thing more like a sleeper to me much Least it had hot chicks though this remind me of a movie I did review early on this year that was this bad they should of try harder and made this one better though but did have good music as for ending pretty much sum up the whole movie even the Costumes didn’t look good much I guess sometimes Chessy movies like this does not work too me was a wasted of time not much for great Scenes there is some action In this but otherwise not a good movie from start to end.

Acting
Some chessy acting in this one that is for sure not best acting in this one.

Final thought
A cheesy movie but some effects and movie was ok but otherwise for story not good at all could of been better though this one was so bad made me laugh because it was bad could of been more worst if it was release in today era anyway that it next week I be reviewing a chuck Norris movie which one you find out next week unit then have a good weekend.


She (1984)
3/10 bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...