Friday, July 31, 2020

It’s Pat: The Movie (1994) movie Review

Well another week of movies and this next week goes too the odd movie called It’s Pat let get this over with is all I got to say lol.

Rated PG-13


Story
The comedic misadventures of person of indeterminate gender.

Cast
Julia Sweeney as Pat
Dave Foley as Chris
Charles Rocket as Kyle
Kathy Griffin as Kathy
Julie Hayden as Stacy


Movie Review
Well let make this very quick because what I see maybe one of worst movies and dumb movies I see the whole movie plot is if pat is a women or a man yeah can of silly the movie try to be comedy but fails in my I mean why having a movie trying to figure out someone gender what worst there is a guy who doing anything trying to find out yeah there not much in this one this movie did bad it was pulled from theaters so nobody want to see after watching it do not blame them from start to end I think it best if pat stay on Saturday night live because this one is well Horrible
In my view.


Final thoughts
Well pretty much bad all way it so bad I can of laugh at it not in no way funny oh by the way not that matters pat is a girl in real played by Julia Sweeney hope she find something better then this even acting was poor silly stuff this was should of made plot better because if you make the whole movie on try to find out if pat is a girl or a boy people eyes will roll like me because there nothing special about this one in my view that for sure.


It’s Pat : the movie (1994)
3/10 for bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...