Friday, July 10, 2020

The puppet masters (1994) movie review

Today I be reviewing the movie that I was saving for this October but I am not sure if it will be scary or not for my October lineup so will release it today here my review of at the puppet masters from 1994.


Rated R

Story
The Earth is invaded by stingray-alien slugs that ride on people’s back and control their Minds.


Cast
Donald Sutherland as Andrew Nivens
Eric Thal as Sam Nivens
Julie Warner as Mary Sefton
Keith David as Alex Holland
Will Patton as as Dr. Graves

Movie review
Well this was pretty Freaky that’s for sure the way this movie is at start we see ship land and then after that Kids go after it then odds things start happen people start acting odd movie didn’t take you long to get into story of what going on as aliens are taking over humans with a stingray alien which is very ugly Thing as well this movie was indeed kind of scary though story not bad but also not best though it was can odd but get this movie is based on book which I have not read bet it better then movie though this one was good on who you trust and who is ailens are Controlling next pretty much you can tell too by look who has big lump on there back that where alien take you over must say movie this is pretty creepy but how do you stop this thing is ? Not going to be easy as this thing grows fast and takes over everybody fast and I must say the ending was ok had one last battle there up in the air and did I like how it ended
It was ok no huge ending before credits would of like something though overrate not a bad movie.


Acting
Well not too bad of acting I do like Donald Sutherland acting he was great in this as well as great actor as well as for acting in this one let say good.

Scary or not
Aliens things taking over a humans ugly looking things that about it there is some bug still haven’t figure what can of ugly thing that was.


Closing thoughts
It was a ok movie I am sure book tells story better though will have to read it sometimes and if your a fan of creepy alien stuff like this I think you will like it.


The Puppet Masters (1994)
6/10 for ok

The puppet masters (1994) trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...