Sunday, January 3, 2021

Star Wars (1977) Movie Review

 A review of Star Wars (1977)



Starring...... Mark Hamill , Harrison Ford and Carrie fisher



Director.... George Lucas  



Synopsis:


Luke Skywalker joins forces with a Jedi Knight, a cocky Pilot, a Wookiee and two droids to save the galaxy from the empire’s world- destroying battle station, while also attempting to rescue Princess Leia from the mysterious Darth Vader.



Warning Possible spoilers


My Review........



This too me is one of best and classic movie that I see I remember see it for the first time as a kid in the 80’s yes that when I see because it came out in 1977 and was not even born yet but when I first see it I fall in love with great story and movie because of the way it was told to us with story and characters as well also this start off as one best movies series of all time as well.



So why is this movie a classic well you have amazing intro with music and words scroll down the screen already telling you some of story at start of movie that way I would start this great movie from there it pretty much takes off with our first look at Princess Leia played by the great Carrie fisher so she gets Kidnapped by the best Villain of the series in my view Darth Vader who is badass by the way.



From there we meet some more great characters and main one Luke Skywalker who pretty much the main character of story and series pretty much this first movie has everything that I see from start to the end with a great ending leading to 2nd movie of the series.



My final rating out of 10/10 is 9/10 because this movie is a classic one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...